- Choose a song (use Youtube) to listen to and analyze. Make sure it's a piece of music you can listen to over and over!
- While you listen, think about what elements pop out in your mind. Is there a lead vocal? Backup vocals? Drums or a drum beat? Different instruments? Choose 3 elements you will track throughout the song.
- Google the lyrics of your song.
- Click on the Active Listening Project Chart button above.
- If you don't have a Google account, create one and make sure you remember your password.
- FILE--> MAKE A COPY. Write your name in the "YourNameHere" slot. Click OK.
- On your own copy, begin to fill in the info about the song you chose, the lyrics, what elements you hear, and when you hear the elements.
- Click below for an example if you're confused.
Welcome to Term 2! Click on the button below to view the Active Listening Project Chart:
DUE FRIDAY, Dec 11th.