Gyptian vs. Adele
1) Cut out the hooks from both tracks.
2) Googled the BPM for both songs, CHANGED TEMPO on Adele from 81 to 100.
3) Did "surgery" with <--> to match up the tracks to the same beat.
4) Used the volume cursor to adjust the volume of each track at different places.
5) FADE OUT on Adele at the end.
6) Adjusted the PAN (R and L headphones) of each.
Back Up Remix
2) REVERSED the end of the hook.
3) COPY/PASTEd the entire loop of the hook again.
4) Made a copy of the hook in a new track (using COPY/PASTE).
5) CHANGE PITCH of the new track UP 12.0 steps.
6) Adjusted PAN of new high pitch track to the R headphone.
How Deep is your Love Remix
2) COPY/PASTEd "how deep is your" 3x
3) GENERATE NOISE at end of hook
4) COPY/PASTED "how deep is your" at end in a new track, PAULSTRETCH'ed it at 5x factor.
5) COPY/PASTEd "love" 5x at end.